Wednesday 27 May 2009

When all you've got to keep is strong, move along, move along like I know you do...

And so I dream again. He was in my dream last night, Phil. I said, I miss you, I need you back. and he said, Don't cry angel, you're not alone, I am always here for you. How can you miss me so soon? I've only been gone five minutes. I'll watch over you, look after you, kiss away your tears.


I woke up happy. I've realised. I need to get on with it. I'll always miss him, that man made such a big change to my life and influenced my choices in life and i'll always love him for it. But I need to try and move along. I'll make it through, I know that - I've proven to myself enough in the last few years that I'm strong enough to fight any of this shit that hits me.

Reality check. I'm young, I'm happy, I've got a steady(ish) job, my family love me and I've got amazing friends. What more could I ask for?

No comments: