Saturday 4 July 2009




we argued, we argued some more, and now we don't talk. feeling get in the way, yet again.

I go out, I drink, I smile and I don't cry. I get stronger every day. Sometimes I can feel my energy for life so much that it makes me breathless. It's a force that doesn't stop, never slows. There are better things for this girl and I'm going out there to find them, and when I do... well, I'll hold on tight like my life depends on it. Because it does.

I'm not talking men, or even friends. I'm talking experiences, memories. I don't need anyone but myself for those things and that's why I want them. I'm finally becoming comfortable with who I am - it's taken long enough - and realising things I should have learn a long time ago. that I don't need different people around me every day of the week for me to feel loved. A man to hold on to won't make me more secure.

I'm getting there. Slowly but surely, I am on the way.

No comments: