Sunday 30 August 2009

New Job and things :)

The new job is the easiest thing ever. I've done tele-canvass before and hated it; never knowing if you'll earn enough comission to pay the bills can fuck with anyone's mind.
This is different.
Last week I got a text from an old, shall we say 'intimate', friend. Someone I've know for years.
'I've got a new job for you. I know you've been looking. Interested?'
I started Friday. Full basic rate. Full time hours. A boss I know I can trust not to screw me over.
Best of all? I'm coming out tops already. The friend is my manager but they're looking for a supervisor. Watch this space. It'll be me. None of that 'it's not what you know, it's who you know' crap. Hard work always got me where I wanted to be.


I've been having an amazing time lately. jacking the job in was the best thing I've done in a long while.
a good friend has moved in with us so now there's four girlies under one roof. you'd think it'd be a hotbed of pmt and catfights but really it's awesome. the 4th one is the craziest bitch i've ever met. in a good way. she'll lift me out of any bad mood.
mum's wedding... well that just goes without saying. amazing day :)

lovelife: non existent.
weightloss: not happening.
bankfunds: i dont even know where my frickin money goes.
family: constant disputes.
despite all this:


I'm the happiest I think I've ever been.

No comments: