Friday 4 September 2009

Summer never came and with each passing day it gets nearer to when i'll be flying home.




I can't wait for the winter. Thick coats and wooly hats. Those days when it feels like there's magic in the air. Ice crackling underfoot, the branches glittering with ice diamonds. Writing was made for a winters day, an armchair, an open fire. Piercing blue skies, billowing breath. These are all things I love.


And yet. With the cold will come the wet, the snow, the mist and fog. This is what I don't like. Arthritis flares in the winter, bones ache and crack, muscles burn and tighten. Nothing quite like a cold winters morning to reduce me to tears. Getting dosed might be fun for a while, codeine wrapping around your head like cotton, but it soon gets old.


me and the boy argued and argued some more and now we work together. it doesn't work. it's not harmony. i love him but hate him at the same time. he makes me cry.




No comments: