Sunday 25 October 2009

"At slow speed we all seem focused
In motion we seem wrong
In summer we can taste the rain

I want you to be free
Don't worry about me
And just like the movies
We play out our last scene

Two can play this game
We both want power
In winter we can taste the pain

In our short years, we come long way
To treat it bad and throw away

I want you to be free
Don't worry about me
And just like the movies
We play out our last scene

You won't cry, I won't scream
In our short years we come long way

To treat it bad and throw away
And if we make a little space

A science fiction showcase
In our short film, a love disgrace
Dream a scene to brighten face
In our short years we come long way
To treat it bad, just to throw it away

I want you to be free
Don't worry about me
And just like the movies
We play out our last scene
You won't cry, I won't scream"
Alien Ant Farm - Movies

I was meant to meet you on the Friday, you died on the Wednesday. We were going to try again, see if we could make it work. I always thought we were made for each other. Circumstances pulled us apart but now we'll only ever be together in my dreams. I fall in love with you over again, every time i think of you.

Did you do it on purpose? They never found a note. Was it the first time you'd experimented? You never did it before. You told me off for it. I never needed them when we were together. You were the only high I needed.

I never got the chance to say goodbye to you. I miss you more by the day.

I've thought a lot about life since you left. I know it's not a dress rehearsal, you never know when you'll be gone, to live life as much as i can, never regret, never forget... I'm making so many plans and I think you'd be proud of the way I'm turning myself around.

I'm not ready for anyone else to be in my life yet, that'll take a long time, but right now I'm feeling quite comfortable just being by myself, getting over you and me and what could have been.

You helped me live more than once. You're still doing it now, from the grave.

No comments: