Monday 29 March 2010

What I want, what I need.

1. Visit Antarctica. I want to go to the only place on earth that belongs to no one.

2. Own my own house. I'm such a home girl at heart! I want it all, two kids, a dog, baking my own bread. Just a place of my own would be a start, I'm so sick of sharing with virtual strangers. I want a huge kitchen, a garden with cherry blossom, a house full of things.. I've got it all planned out already.

3. Do a summer of festivals. Me and S are planning on doing Bestival in September, money permitting, but it's not enough!! I want a summer of freedom.. next year, definitely.

4. Travel. A friend hitch hiked to Morocco last year and said it was the best thing she's ever done. I'd love to just give up everything, start walking and see where I end up.

5. Decide what I want to do when I grow up. Sick of working dead end jobs but still have NO idea what I want to do with my life.

6. Move back to South Africa. I need to be back there. There's a fuck of a lot of red tape and debt between me and home.

It's not a lot is it? Simple things keep me happy. I like simple. Simple doesn't hurt, simple doesn't make me cry. Complicated makes it feel like your body is breaking in to a thousand little pieces, like your heart is disconnected from your body, like you've been smashed with a sledgehammer.

No comments: